I think I posted this last year, but I couldn't help myself...
TL- 1st day of Kinder
TR- 1st day of 1st grade
BL- 1st day of 2nd grade
BR- !st day of 3rd grade
1st day of 4th grade
My sweet girl was SO, SO excited about 4th grade. We went to meet the teacher last night and she was overjoyed that she got the teacher she wanted. Don't get me wrong...they are all great teachers...but you know as a kid, you always had your heart set on one particular teacher. This is the first year that she had even really expressed she wanted a particular teacher. I was so glad that she ended up getting her. It's going to be a great year for my baby girl.
Hard to see, but it says her favorite color is orange(no surprise there), favorite food is Canes, favorite activity is art, favorite t.v. show is Liv and Maddie, favorite subject is Math and she wants to be a song writer when she grows up(don't know where that came from!)
She had a happy for her teacher!
And we're off!
She came home saying that she had a great day! We have been extremely lucky in that Maggie has never not liked school. Of course she has her days when she complains, but for the most part, she loves school! I can't wait to watch her grow this year, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind if it went by kinda slow! I hope she is a ray of sunshine and a breath of fresh air at her school. I pray that as she gets older, Jesus shines through her and I also pray that she will always be her own person and not look to others for approval. As she gets older, I know that decisions and actions get harder, I just pray that she is loving, caring, respectful, honest, and always puts forth her best effort. I love this baby girl with all of my heart and soul!




No comments:
Post a Comment