Tuesday, September 22, 2015

EXCUSE ME WHILE I CATCH UP!

WOW! Here it is...almost October!  Not that I am complaining, I heart fall, but most days...there's just not enough time in the day to accomplish everything!  But the days keep passing with no promises of slowing down.  With that said, I want to try my absolute hardest to post at least 2 times a month.  I love being able to come back here and reminisce.  School started almost 2 months ago, and we are moving along quite fine.  We had a few little bumps in the road...namely a little 4th grade girl that was't taking school as seriously as she should, but it's been pretty smooth sailing since our "talk".  We have settled into fall/back to school activities and looking forward to many other exciting upcoming activities!  Maggie is doing 2 gymnastics classes a week this year.  She decided she didn't want to do dance, so we are giving this a go.  She really loves gymnastics and is pretty darn good, so she is enjoying that!  I will have to admit that it kind of broke my heart, but she is staring to figure out what she likes and what she doesn't, so we are going with it!  We have been enjoying Friday night football games, the last summer days of swimming and much more!

Back in August, we went to a Saints preseason game and took the kids to Sector Six.  Warren had never been to SS.  He had a blast!




After SS, we checked into our hotel and went to eat.  I suggested The Company Burger, since we were looking for something quick, and it did not disappoint!  After a late lunch, we headed to to Super Dome!




Maggie ran for Student Council Secretary!  I thought her posters turned out super cute!




We have been on the search for Maggie a desk for seriously over a year.  I knew what I wanted, but everytime we found one we liked, someone was one step closer..lol.  We finally found one and it looks super cute in her room!


Friday night lights.  Love these sweet girls!


This is how Maggie feels about getting up in the mornings...I can't say that I blame her!

We had Labor Day cookout.  We enjoyed the day with friends and family.  Now I am in fall mode....cooler temps, please find your way to the Gulf Coast :)

We added a little addition to the family....

My little brother got engaged in late spring and they celebrated with an engagement party this past weekend.  Warren is a groomsman.  I have a picture of them, but can't seem to find it!  Maggie and Savanna(Chyane's sister had good time together)

And last, but not least, I took these diva's to Starbucks this past Sunday after church.  These girls never say NO to Starbucks...just like their momma's don't!


I feel caught up for now...fingers crossed I do better!  




















No comments:

Post a Comment