We started the summer off with a fun pool party. A fellow school mom rented out the local Country Club and invited around 50 kids. Most of the kids that were there will be moving up and going to the same school next year, so it was fun to see them all interact. The funnier thing was to watch how they each seemed to stick with their school the most. I know they will brach out, but for now, they are comfortable with what they know. I didn't get any pictures of my own, but I borrowed one from a friends FB.
Thursday, we had our end of the season softball party. We had a sweet group of girls this year. We had the party at our house so the girls could swim, and they had a blast!
A few days after the party, Maggie received this note from a team mate. I die over this. I just think it's the sweetest.
Saturday, Maggie and Warren went offshore fishing with a friend of ours. They had a fun time!
Sunday, we had our friends and family over for a crawfish boil. We all had a blast and the kids swam until around 8 that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment