This year, Maggie is doing gymnastics, hip hop and cheer, softball(in the spring) along with church. She was asked to try out for a Fall ball team, but she opted not to. She didn't want her weekends full! I was a little heartbroken at first, because I LOVE watching her play, but in the end, we try and let her make decisions like that AFTER talking to her about the pros and cons, and she decided against it.
I do like the fact that her dance/cheer schedule worked out that we only have extra curricular on Tuesday and Wednesdays. We don't have any commitments on Mondays or Thursdays(until Spring ball), and think I am going to love that! I still teach gymnastics one night a week, but it's on a day that Maggie has a class as well, so I love the way that worked out as well!
We have packed in a little more swim time and boat time!
We finally made it to watch Brennen play football and Baileigh cheer
Maggie and her silly snapchat shenanigans...
We watched the eclipse at school. It started pouring rain about 30 minutes before it started and we were so heartbroken that we probably weren't going to be able to see anything. About 15 minutes before maximum coverage, the rain stopped and it was beautiful! I had a super difficult time getting pictures, but that evening realized that the eclipse was reflected in most of my pics!
Maggie's school had a grandparent lunch. We are so lucky that she has 2 sweet grandmothers :) My mom retired this year, so she is finally able to go to stuff for school. You will rarely see Warren's mom in any pics. She is always there, but does not like pictures :(
So that's pretty much what we are up to right now. Nothing exciting really goes on until around October. And boy, do we have something to look forward to in October....we are so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment