Saturday, November 24, 2018

THANKSGIVING BREAK

Thanksgiving break couldn't come fast enough this year.  I hate wishing the time away and as a teacher, sometimes I feel like we make a bad habit out of that....always counting down the days until the next break.  We missed Fall break this year due to being out 2 days for a hurricane.  The last time we had a break from school was Labor Day.  That is BIG and unless you work in education, you probably can't relate...lol.  Anyways, we didn't have any big plans this year.  Some years we travel and some years we just hang out at home.  This year, we just hung out at home.  We did take the kids to an amusement park about 2 hours away, OWA.  They had a lot of fun.  It's comparable to like Six Flags, but on a much smaller scale.  We went with Warren's mom and sisters and nephew.  It was a great day spent with family :)




 Thanksgiving day(the only pic I took)



No comments:

Post a Comment