We stayed at the Hyatt directly across from the NOLA convention center, and it was so convenient. We needed to be able to sleep 15 comfortably, and the Hyatt did not disappoint! Saturday morning, we went for breakfast and then to the NOLA Christmas fest. The kids had a blast riding rides, ice skating and ice sliding. We had never been, and were a little unsure, but I am glad we gave it a try. We are thinking we will definitely be back next year!!
We always have a big group when we go places, and we could not love it more! If the guys would have tagged along, we would have had way more! We were actually missing about 6-8 more that are usually with our crew. Our kids range in age from 2-15 and it is such a blessing that the "big" kids still like hanging with us(they may not have much of a choice...lol). I love these people so much and I am truely blessed that we get to do life together.
No comments:
Post a Comment