Friday, March 5, 2010

I am sitting here tonight just reading through different blogs and came across a blog asking for prayers for a little girl....Layla Grace. So i clicked on the site to read about what is going on. She is a 2 year old litle girl fighting cancer. I cried reading their blog...I just can NOT imagine what that mom and dad are going through. It breaks my heart for them so much. I love Maggie so so much and could never ever imagine my precious baby going through what this precious little girl is going through. Of course this is when I start questioning God(which I know I am not supposed to do)...why is this happening to this little girl, why do bad things happen to innocent, helpless children, why this and why that. But I know that ultimately these are his perfect plans and everything happens in HIS timing. Those are easy words to write but I am sure extremly difficult words to hear when you are going through something so painful. I pray that whenever I get frustrated with Maggie or wishing the day by because she is running me ragged...that I will think about this little girl and the time that her family will not have with her. I pray that I cherish and soak up every minute of our lives. Lord please hear this families prayers and do not allow suffering for this sweet baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment