Saturday we had some friends over for a crawfish boil for Evan's welcome home party. He has been in the Army for 10 years and just recently got out and is back home! Warren worked on the house all week! With the help of Evan, they pressure washed the house and inside of the garage, cleaned the gutters and the roof, and of course mowed and weedeated(sp) the yard. I must say it looked very nice. Oh yeah...and I cleaned the inside! I think the party was a great success! We compleyely demolished 70lbs of crawfish along with potatoes and corn! We enjoyed catching up with everyone and just having some good quality friend time. And the kids had fun as well. We had powerwheels charged, bikes ready to go, a swingset to play on, and pretty much anything else they wanted to do! I can't wait to get everyone together again!
enjoying the crawfish
Sandy and my momma
Rachel and Evan
Warren, Jamie, and James
Jordan being silly
Maggie enjoying the swing
No comments:
Post a Comment