Monday, July 26, 2010

THE BIG 3-0
Warren is 30! Last night we celebrated with friends by going to eat at Chili's and seeing the movie Grown Ups. We had a GREAT time with friends. We hardly ever all get together unless it's someones birthday, so we enjoyed a wonderful time together. The guys loved the movie...the girls, not so much :). The movie wasn't horrib;e or anything, I just thought it would be WAY funnier. Maggie spent the night with Warrne's mom, so this morning we got dressed and his mom, sisters, and nephew around 11 to go eat at The Shed. DELISH! Warren had never been and I had been about 8 years ago and was not very impressed(I think it's what I got way back then though). Today I had a beef brisket sandwich and it was soooo good! Warren got ribs and pulled pork and he really likes it as well! Maggie even ate all of her ribs. Needless to say, we will be going back! After lunch, we went back to Warren's mom's for cake, ice cream, and presents. Warren got lots of nice stuff....a Garman GPS from his mom, some sports stuff from his sisters, and some cologne and shirts from Maggie and I. Later that afternoon we came home and my mom and brother came over and brought him a new golf shirt and some shorts. He also got some money from my sis and his dad(looks like he can go pre order Madden). When we left his mom's, Brennen ran back to his room and started crying because he wanted to come with is and spend the night. Warren went back there and talked to him and told him that we had a few places to go but he would come back and get him a little later. So we went back and picked him up. He LOVES spending the night with his uncle Warren. Warren is having surgery Tuesday, so tomorrow is kinda like my "get things done" day and Warrne is going to spend the day with Maggie. I am sure we will be out of comission all day Tuesday and probably Wednesday too, but hopefully Thursday, he will be feeling better :). My mom is coming to keep Maggie during the surgery and Mrs. Sue is going with us! We pray that the Lord would use the doctors hands to fix his shoulder good as new!

My sister and Evan made Warren the coolest cake ever!


The bday boy blowing out his candles...

No comments:

Post a Comment