Saturday, July 24, 2010

BUSY WEEKEND AHEAD...
No pictures for this post, just some quick jot downs! We have a VERY busy weekend planned. Tonight we grilled out at a friends house and Brennen is spending the night(actaully since it's really Sat. morn as I type this, he is in the bed snoring as we speak). Tomorrow(actually today) Warren is going to play golf with some friends and Maggie and I are going shopping to find Warren a birthday present! He turns 30 Sunday :). Saturday night Maggie is spending the night with Shannon and mammaw and us and some friends are going to eat at Chili's and going to see Grown Ups! We are excited about adult time Saturday night! Sunday is Warren's birthday and us and his family are going to eat at The Shed. Hopefully Tropical Storm/Depression Bonnie won't put to much of a damper on our plans...but we will see. We are supposed to get lots of rain and up to 40 mile an hour winds. Monday, Warren and Maggie are gonna spend the day together while I get some stuff done because Warren is having surgery Tuesday morning. He has a torn rotator cuff. Yuck. So he will be out of commission for at least a week :(. I am gonna try and get Maggie out some during the days so that Warren can get some rest. We are moving his mom's recliner over here tomorrow for a few weeks because the Dr said that that would probably be the most comfortable spot for him to sleep. He will have a pretty big sling type thing on it for several days and we want him as comfotable as possible! We shall see! I pray that he heals quickly and that his shoulder is as good as new. It has been hurting him very badly for the last several weeks.

In other big news...we are planning a Disney World trip the second week in November! I am SO EXCITED! We have the dates we want to go and all of the prices, we just have to wait until Monday to check the dates of Warren's trip and then we can officially book! Maggie has never been and I know that she is gonna LOVE it! Poor baby think that the Disney Store IS Disney World :). She isn't gonna know what hit her when she really goes to DW!

No comments:

Post a Comment