Wednesday, December 4, 2013

GATLINBURG DAY 2

Our second day was spent at Dollywood.  Let me just say that it was beautiful all decorated for Christmas!  I absolutely fell in love.  It may have something to do with my love for all things Christmas :)  And let me just mention how cold it was....freezing!  We went to 2 shows...A Christmas Carol, and another show that I don't remember the name of.  ACC was outstanding and the other show was great too.  I really wish we could have went to a few more shows(there were a total of around 12), but we had to compromise since we had 2 young kids that wanted to ride and all!  We stayed from 11 am until it closed at 9 and we enjoyed every minute!  Of course, we rode our favorite from the summer....The Eagle, as well as just about every ride there.  My thoughts on summer vs winter.....We had a blast this past summer here and we had blast this time.  If I HAD to choose, I would say winter since it was decorated and it was not very crowded at all(during summer, it wasn't really crowded either).  I don't think we waited in line for more than 10 minutes on anything.  I will leave you with LOTS of pictures!

My sweet girl LOVES The Nutcracker :)

 Maggie and her Aunties

Santa

 Beautiful Christmas tree

Train coming in



Beautiful REAL Christmas trees everywhere



Go Gators!






We were sad to leave, but hopefully we will back again in the next year or two!





No comments:

Post a Comment