Wednesday, July 27, 2016

SAN FRANCISCO DAYS 3-4

After our long day, the day before, we had a slow morning and enjoyed a late(r) breakfast at a little cafe. The name is Tyger Cafe and it was so, so good!  A little later, we headed to The Painted Ladies.  I loved watching Full House when I was growing up, and Maggie took to it a couple of years ago.  We also watched all of the Fuller House episodes, so Maggie was really excited see the "Full House" house!









Afterwards, we went to a park and let the kids play for a little bit.  My mom used to live in San Fran on Fillmore Street, so when we passed the street, I got a picture!




On our 4th day, the guys took Maggie to her first MLB game!  She had a blast!  She wanted a foul ball so badly, but didn't get one, so a guy that was sitting close to them caught a practice ball, and he gave it to her!






While they were gone, me and Brit went and got mani's and lunch.  And of course, I had to get in a few shots of Miss Amelia!





No comments:

Post a Comment