Sunday, March 5, 2017
COLORADO DAY 4
Today was ski day! I don't have a lot of pictures, but we loved it! Warren and I went to lessons together and Maggie went to junior ski lessons. Warren and I had a total of 5 people in our group(including us). We actually picked up on it fairly quickly. After about an hour, we had 2 people drop out, so now we only had 3 people and 2 instructors. Our head instructor was AWESOME! Her name was Snow and she was just such a great instructor. We had a blast and skied and skied for hours. Around 12:30, we met back up with Maggie and went and had lunch. We skied for a little while longer, and then around 3 decided we were exhausted. I am so glad that we got to experience skiing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment